Brewing freshly brewed Vietnamese iced coconut coffee topped with frothy coconut slush is mouth-watering and rejuvenating. Vietnamese blended iced coffee provides more than a caffeine rush; it’s one of the best pick-me-up drinks for caffeine addicts. Brewing Vietnamese blended iced coffee with an authentic Vietnamese filter uses similar steps to brewing traditional Vietnamese coffee. Still, it contains additional ingredients like coconut cream, frothy slush, condensed milk, and ice.
If you want to make Vietnamese iced coconut coffee without having a Vietnamese Phin filter, using a french press can be a viable option. To make 205°F boiling water, bring it to a boil. After the water has been cooled, add the coffee grounds to the French press and cover. Allow steeping for 3 or 6 minutes for a more robust flavor. Press the filter gradually, then transfer the coffee to a big glass. To prevent your slushy from melting too soon, chill the coffee in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before using it.
Ingredients Required to brew Vietnamese iced coconut coffee
- 7g of Robusta beans
- 100g Water
- ¼ c coconut cream
- ¼ c condensed milk or coconut condensed milk if you have dietary restrictions
- 2 ice cubes
- Vietnamese Phin Filter
Instructions for Vietnamese blended iced coffee
- To make a Vietnamese blended iced coffee from authentic Robusta beans, you can use a Vietnamese Phin filter to brew coffee from Robusta beans, or you can use a French press to perform a similar task.
- Put the coffee grinds in the French press and fill it with water that has been brought to a boil. For a darker cup of coffee, let it soak for a more extended period of time (more than three minutes) before you press and gently pour it out.
- To prevent the slushy from melting too quickly, chill the coffee in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes before putting it together.
Instructions to make Coconut Slushy for Vietnamese blended iced coffee
- Blend the coconut milk, ice, and sweetened condensed milk until thick and bubbly. The thick consistency is ideal; add sugar and syrup levels based on taste. If you’d like it thicker, add more ice or cream; if you’d like it sweeter, add more condensed milk; and if you’d like it thinner, add more coconut milk.
- To make the slushy even thicker, return it to the freezer for another half hour to an hour.
- For this drink, you will need two glasses, two scoops of coconut slush, and cold Vietnamese coffee.
- Combine and savor!
Coffee addiction is not just limited to a hot drink people enjoy during the day. It is a lifestyle people adore and want. Whether they enjoy a break from overwhelming work pressure or catching up on things with friends, a hot cup of java is all that is needed. Being Vietnamese Coffee Is the Future of Sustainable Coffee Farming and switching to Robusta beans as your daily drivers for coffee will be viable option. The Caphe Vietnam is one of the premium manufacturers and sellers of authentic Robusta beans in the entire UAE market. Reach out to us for your daily coffee needs.
📞 +97150 936 9810 – WhatsApp